I’ve slowly been making progress on the Tomato. Two weeks ago I started the colorwork pattern. Thanks for your help, ladies! Unfortunately, I had to rip out a whole row, twice, so I haven’t gotten quite as far as I should be by now. The first time, I realized I started the dark blue in the wrong place ( I missed the tiny pm in the pattern and started the row too early). As I was starting the 3rd row, I noticed I had made a mistake in the pattern at the very end of the 2nd row and I had to re-do the whole row again!
I think I’m back on track now :) I just hope this fits me when I finally finish!
I know these pictures aren’t the greatest for seeing the colorwork pattern, but I hope to finish this part up this week and have a better picture soon!