So, as you know from my last post, all I have left to do is pick up stitches for the neck and sleeves of Tomato. Unfortunately, I have some sort of problem picking up stitches! After doing a few rows of ribbing, I realized I had a purl ridge between the body and neck! You can click the picture for a larger image. The perfectionist in me didn’t want to show a really large image of my mistake :)
This is the same thing I did both times I made the Buttonhole Bag. I’m pretty sure I know what I did wrong this time, and I plan on ripping out the ribbing and trying again. But, I think I’ll take it with me and show it to the ladies tonight to get some help. I’m concerned I’ll rip it out and do it the way I think is right and still end up with the ridge. Keep your fingers crossed for me! I would really like to finish Tomato this weekend!