Here’s my first FO of the year!
Pattern: Baktus by Strikkelise
Started: July 14, 2011
Completed: January 13, 2012
Yarn: Red Rocks Fiber Works Aspen
I only used 1 skein of RRFW, so I had to weigh the yarn before I stared knitting. Once I used about 1/2 of the skein I started the decreases. This was a great project for group knitting, but I got a little paranoid with how much yarn I was using :) I didn’t want to use too much of the yarn on the increases and have to undo some of my knitting so I could start the decreases. I actually ended up with a little yarn remaining. I would like to knit a square for the barn-raising quilt, but I don’t think I have quite enough yarn left over.